COVID 19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
P45 READING SERIES
- The safety of our attendees, performers, and staff is our first priority. Masks are required for all events regardless of vaccination status. While on site, everyone must be properly masked at all times. All P45 staff and company members are fully vaccinated. Performers will be masked before and after the performance, but will remove them during the performance.
- P45 Reading Series events require proof of vaccination to attend. You will need to show your vaccination card or a photo of it when you arrive at The Cathedral Barns. Masks will still be required.
- With all precautions in place, we will still be seating on a limited basis. Seating is first-come, first-served, and we suggest getting your tickets in advance to make sure you receive all necessary information about attending the show.
- At this time, there will be no food or drinks served, but this may change as the season progresses.
- If you do not feel well or have had contact with someone who is sick, please stay home. We are doing our best to ensure a safe environment for our performers and audience.
- If a performance has to be cancelled, we will alert you and let you know about a date change, or can provide a refund if requested.
- Thank you for your support of Parallel 45 in these unprecedented times. We are committed to providing the best environment we can, taking leads from our fellow organizations, Munson Healthcare, the CDC, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and the Grand Traverse County Health Department.
P45 Theatre respectfully follows all CDC and public health guidelines. Summer guidelines will be announced as we near the season.